Dates: June 28th to 1st July 2015
We went on Superstar Gemini for 4 days 3 nights trip from Singapore to Penang & Langkawi. This was my first cruise trip and it was a wonderful experience all along!
Staff was very nice always and prompt with service.There were many activities happening throughout the entire day. Cruise provides itinerary called “Star Navigator” for the next day was sent to every room so that we could plan our day in advance.
|Sparkles Broadway Type Show|
|Gala Dinner at Bella Vista|
Food was similar to what was served to us on other days too. But still this is very well arranged. There was a dance performed by that restaurant staff which was very appreciable. There are two time slots for the gala dinner in two different restaurants. We attended the 9.30pm slot. We also had a meet the captain session before the dinner and got a chance to click photo with the Captain!!
- You DO NOT need a Malaysia visa for this trip. If you have a valid multiple entry Singapore visa, it should be fine.
- Book as early as possible. Remember, you may not get tickets even 2 months in advance.
- Carry some water bottles before boarding the cruise as the complimentary ones provided in cruise are very small. Buy water at every halts as buying water on the ship can be expensive.
- Remember to register for “Gala dinner” on 1st day itself because list gets full very fast
- Do some research and try to opt for self-designed tours at the destination spots rather than the one organised by cruise.
- If possible settle your bill early on checkout day (last day of the cruise), else this might take long waiting time. The cruise accepts multiple currencies.
- You can hire a photographer to click your photos all over the place. You would have to pay a moderate price for it.
- For foodies, there are many options and plenty of food available throughout the day. You may choose to eat at any of the restaurants of your choice at the times mentioned.
- Wi-Fi on board is slow. You may use it in case of emergency but do not keep high hopes on the speed.
- (For Girls) Avoid wearing very short dresses for the temple visit. Dress decently.
- Cruise is very punctual with boarding timings at its destination points, always take care and be on time.